Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Time Blogger




Finally my own blog!

The blog is about me and what is happening to me, my struggles, daily experiences, thoughts, and everything else that falls in between. I will be posting summarized articles, inspiring stories, personal anecdotes, spiritual stuff, videos, photos, insights, daily concerns, etc., hopefully on a daily basis. I want this blog to reflect the real me, although as of this time I will have to keep my identity anonymous because most of the topics that I will be posting and discussing here have something to do with my struggles, namely same sex attraction and chastity issues.


My blog is definitely NOT a gay blog. You can say I'm gay, a discreet one, but it does not mean I support the gay lifestyle. I have nothing against the gay person, in fact I currenty belong to a support group for people struggling with SSA (same sex attraction). What I am up against is the "gay culture" because I believe it is not the answer. There is a higher calling, a higher purpose, destined for each one of us to do - a God-given task unique to each individual.


So there you have it. I guess that's all I can say for now. As I am new to blogging I still need to learn a lot and this early on I find it to be exciting and fun already. Ciao!

No comments: