Thursday, October 23, 2008

Canned Thoughts


"Busy-busyhan"
Quite busy the past few days so I was not able to update my blog regularly; nevertheless, I still try to post articles every now and then.
Goodbye America!
With all the financial crisis going on and a looming recession I wonder who still wants to go to US. Anyone? Me, definitely not this time. Who knows if things are going to get better in the near future. I hope those Americans spend their hard-earned dollars here instead. At least they may still be able to live the kind of life they have there here. Hello, Uncle Sam!
"Foundation"
Some words of wisdom from a bishop who celebrated mass with us last Sacrament Sunday: "Make Jesus the foundation of your life. You can never count on riches or material wealth that you can lose any time, physical beauty that goes and fades fast, nor success and fame. These things give you "a false sense of security" in our ever changing world" -How true.

No comments: