Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's A Guy Thing - Coming Soon


Just this morning I thought of blogging and featuring articles about improving one's looks and that includes grooming tips, men's fashion, men's health, fitness, etc. I'm not trying to promote vanity here (I think gay guys are naturally vain - like me), but I do believe that looking your best and being in style can boost your flagging self-esteem and improve your sense of well-being. Being an average-looking guy or just another face in the crowd for me is not a legitimate excuse to neglect personality development. It's not the most important thing but I believe it can make you feel like a million bucks in the process and no one's going to do that for you but you. It's like undergoing a makeover one step at a time and whether you admit it or not it's something that you subconciously want to be accomplished in your New Year's resolution list right? Definitely, no "kikay" stuff here. Years ago, I used to read this magazine that is all about guy stuff - from basic grooming tips to the latest techno gadget to dating women. I'm missing Kian Douglas already - this guy is my favorite in terms of giving impeccable grooming advice to straight guys (who never learned the art of shaving their beard properly) among the five queer gay guys of QESG (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) reality show. Don't you think he's too cute to be in that queer show? Don't you find it strange that there are not too many "straight guys" around to teach these things?

No comments: