Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finish The Year Strong Challenge


We're now in the "ber" months and it is barely less than a 100 days before we say goodbye to 2008. Before the year ends I encourage everyone reading my blog to recall their New Year's Resolutions (if any) or if you do not have I encourage you all the more to make one worthwhile goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year, hence the name of my challenge (Finish The Year Strong Challenge). For me it means getting leaner and reclaiming the "six-pack" abs by year-end. Everyday I'm challenging myself to exercise more and eat right to attain my goal. It can be anything really - whether you want to go places you've never been before or serve the less fortunate it's all up to you. Anything that can make this last quarter of the year fruitful is fine. The mechanics are simple. First you write down your goal/s and commit yourself to achieve it. The only competitor is yourself and it's time bound. Make sure your goals are attainable and realistic and exciting enough to keep you going every day. Consider this as your Christmas/New Year's gift to yourself.

Are you up for the challenge? Stop complaining and making excuses. Challenge yourself and make things happen...one day at a time.

No comments: