Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hikari Sentai Maskman Playlist


My favorite sentai heroes are back, but this time with the Hikari Sentai Maskman soundtracks on my playlist. 14 cuts. 12 Japanese and 2 Tagalog soundtracks Maskman fans will surely enjoy. I'm such an 80s fanatic and you cannot blame me for that. I'm beginning to think I'm trapped in that time of crazy new wave era, weird hairdos, queer personalities (Michael Jackson, Madonna, Rick Astley, Roderick Paulate?), etc., etc., and of course sentai heroes. Kids of this age will never come to know the excitement and joy of gathering around the TV set (do you still remember your old TV back then? No remote control and no cable!) together on a Saturday afternoon for one straight hour watching this kind of kiddie TV flicks. I just miss this stuff. Okay, enough of foolish sentimentality. Hope you like the new playlist.

Happy rainy weekend folks!

No comments: