Saturday, April 12, 2008

Belated Thanks!



I just want to thank all the people who greeted me before, on, and after my birthday especially Ms. LL of QC, Ms. LR of QC, Mr. R of Manila, Mr. AG, Mr. IC, Mr. RO, Mr. JH, Mr NTs, Mr. RdR, Mr. SB, Mr. CO, and my bestfriend RJM who only remembered it was my birthday after I reminded him through text (grrrr!). He apologized though coz he's been depressed lately (huh!). I hope I did not miss out anybody. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated. I guess I have to take note of other people's birthdays too from now on. It's a very small thing but to some it means a lot. Again, thanks to all of you guys. Rest assured you will not be featured in a blind item in my blog (ala Da Who? portion of a popular Saturday afternoon showbiz-oriented talk show! hahaha!). For those who haven't greeted me yet, you have until the end of this month to do so or else...(just kidding).

Special thanks to "Piologs" (Piolo's clone) , my online chitchat friend. We were chatting two nights ago about my new blog. He was the first one to suggest to me to put up a blind item section in my blog to spice up everything. I laughed at his suggestion. I think I replied to him that he'll be the first one to be featured here and he said, "good luck"! Ha! Blame the infamous Brian Gorrell who started it all. Anyway, he also had another suggestion. I confided to Piologs my plan to feature true-to-life stories of PLUs (people like us) and he liked the idea. He wanted it MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya) style but this time it would be "Dear Ate Charing".

Nice one Piologs. I'll think about your crazy suggestions. =)

No comments: