Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Online Dating for Catholics

You're in your 30's or perhaps going past the marrying age and you are still looking for "The One", well there is hope for you (and me too).

The other day I was chatting with my "invisible" online friend (I know you are reading my blog from time to time and you know who you are) and during our chatting he mentioned that he still hopes for that right person to come into his life. He is in his late 30s now I guess. Out of the blue, I blurted out the idea of joining Catholic online dating websites. Boom. I got his attention. As I have promised I am featuring it here in my blog. There are many online Catholic dating websites out there but there is this one endorsed by Fr. Benedict Groeschel. It's called AveMariaSingles.Com founded by Anthony Buono.

In this short video, Dr. Patricia Wrona speaks about Catholic dating sites and how these sites can help you find a partner who shares your faith and beliefs.

No comments: