Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

I'm no big fan of Whitney, but the title above is one of Whitney Houston's songs if you could still remember. I didn't know it was her song until a few nights ago after my sister gave me her old MP4 player (thanks a lot!). I just love playing the song over and over again especially the chorus part. I'm not brokenhearted as you might think (no lovelife here for the longest time now), but since it's a weekend here I want to end the week on a light heart-warming song. Here is the chorus part of the song, hope you will like it.

Where do broken hearts go?
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there?
And, if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you?
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me


No comments: